Join Our team
- Community Investment and Fund Development Director - We're looking to grow our reach from over 10,000 students per year to 50,000 over the next three years. We're looking for someone experienced in the fund development world, excited to do big things, and ready to hit the ground running to meet the targets set.
Volunteer for our team!
Do you have a desire to create positive change in the world through education, innovation and mentorship?
We’re looking for individuals who possess the following skills to volunteer their time at Classroom Champions!
- College degree or working towards attaining a degree
- Impeccable organizational skills
- Efficiency and attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Google Apps, Gmail, Apple Pages, working with a database platform
Our volunteers are all champions! Our events, fundraisers, conferences, and other activities would not be successful without community contributors like you. Whether you are interested in volunteering your time and talents, a classroom teacher looking to get involved, or an athlete interested in becoming a mentor, we’d love to hear from you! If you’re interested in volunteering your time to help make a difference, please click here!